Water flows through the vessel, it has a stainless steel connection and thereby meets the ultra-exacting hygiene requirements of DIN 1988. The T-piece required is supplied with the unit and the Flowjet fl owthrough valve is optionally available.
Reflex Refix DD vessels can be used for the following applications:-
- Drinking water heating
- Water supply
- Pressure booster systems.
- For potable water application according to German DIN/DVGW 4807 norm part 5
- Integrated internal circulation
- Butyl bladder according to German KTW-C norm
- Meets or exceeds EC norms for pressure vessels 2014/108/EC directives
- Inner anti-corrosion coating according to German KTW-A (food stuff regulation)
- Factory pre-pressurised gas chamber (Nitrogen)
- Can be installed with Flowjet – flow through valve
- Connectable to T-piece Rp 3/4 (included in Refix DD)
The Refix DD vessels continue to deliver unparalleled performance and persistence, meeting all the tough requirements of the German DIN 4807 part 5. The shell of the tank is made of heavy gauge steel and has epoxy coating from inside. The dual water connection for internal circulation delivered in various sizes ranging from 1 1/4 up to DN100. The butyl rubber bladder offers the lowest permeability compared to any material used today.
Simply click on the file name below to download the document: