The Anti-Legionella Valve converts a standard single connection expansion vessel into a ‘flow through’ type vessel.
It does this by diverting a portion of the flow into the vessel so that the water content is continually renewed.
The ¾” valve has a rotatable tee-piece to allow flexibility upon installation.
The Anti-Legionella Valve can be used for the following applications:-
- Potable Water Expansion Vessels
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10 BAR
- Maximum Working Temperature: 70°C
- Maintains circulation through an expansion vessel
- Prevents stagnation
- Includes ball valve for simple maintenance
- 3/4″ and 1-1/4″ Versions
- Rotatable tee-piece – 3/4″ version¼”
- 1/4″ Drain plug
- WRAS Approved
- Tee Piece: DZR Brass
- Body: DZR BRass
- Ball Valve: Hostaform
- Internal O-Rings: EPDM
Simply click on the filenames below to download the file: