GM Treble Ltd GDPR Statement
GM Treble Ltd is committed to protecting all its customers, suppliers and team members by maintaining best practice data protection processes in line with all UK and EU law including GDPR.
GM Treble Ltd has undertaken a review of its data protection policy and implemented the following;
- Reviewed what data we hold
- Identified how this data was collected
- Reviewed how we communicate that this data is only used for the legitimate pursuit of business to business activity
- Reviewed our processes for responding to requests to delete, amend or restrict data.
- Reviewed our processes for providing access to data when legitimate requests are made
- Reviewed our legitimate use of data for business to business activity
- Reviewed our consent mechanism. GM Treble Ltd has interpreted that the GDPR consent guidelines do not wholly apply to 828 activity and that our Unsubscribe policy meets best practice and legislative guidelines.
- Reviewed our security and ability to prevent, detect and report data breaches in line with GDPR.
- Reviewed the need for a Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Reviewed our international data
- Internal record keeping.
- We will use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we will also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. All the above contact methods will include an unsubscribe option so as not to receive any further communication.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. ln order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personnel Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What we Collect
We will collect the following information;
Any personal information entered into the message enquiry field
IP Addresses & Cookies
We will collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to that website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit.
* Other third-party cookies may be included from the following services;
For information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the www.aboutcookies.org website.
What we do with the Information we Gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Act. No fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to GM Treble Ltd, New St, Parkfields, Wolverhampton. VW4 6AN
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.