Ama-Drainer N handle waste water with dirt particles up to a particle size of 10 mm such as waste water containing long fibres, stringy material and solid particles with a particle size of up to 35 mm.
The Ama-Drainer N is suitable for:
- Drainage and lowering of surface water levels
- Extraction of water from rivers and reservoirs
- Automatic drainage of pits, shafts and cellars
- Drainage of underground passages
- Lowering of the surface water level
- General drainage
- Drainage of pits, shafts, yards and cellars at risk of flooding
- Vertical, fully floodable submersible motor pumps in close–coupled design, IP 68, single–stage, with swing check valve.
- Pump control by float switch.
- External control possible if equipped with 10 m motor lead.
- Max. immersion depth 2 m.
- Pump casing – Polypropylene, glass fibre reinforced (30 %)
- Discharge casing – Polypropylene, glass fibre reinforced (30 %)
- Casing cover – Noryl GNF3
- Impeller – Noryl GNF2
- Motor housing – Chrome nickel steel (1.4301)
- Float switch -Polypropylene
To download the file, simply click on the file name below: