MAGNA3 pumps are extremely flexible and reliable, and have low noise levels, long life and minimum maintenance requirements. They are fitted with GENIair wireless communication as standard and can also be expanded to offer extended control options with Communication Interface Modules (CIM).
The Grundfos MAGNA3 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in the following systems:
- Hot water heating systems of all kinds
- Air-conditioning & cooling systems
- Domestic water systems
- Ground-source heat pump systems
- Solar heating systems
- FLOWLIMIT: the MAGNA3 features a facility to limit maximum flow. There is no need therefore to use a balancing valve on the main flow and return pipe.
- FLOWADAPT : this combines the benefits of both the FLOWLIMIT and AUTOADAPT functions together.
- Proportional pressure control
- Constant pressure control
- Constant temperature control
- Constant curve duty
- Max. or min. curve duty
- Automatic Night Setback
- No external motor protection required
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps for heating systems
To download the file, simply click on the file name below: