Grundfos MAGNA1 ERP/EUP ready twin variable speed circulator. The Grundfos Magna1 is an energy efficient variable speed circulator which is used primarily for one and two-pipe heating systems.
The MAGNA1 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in heating systems with variable flows where it is desirable to optimise the setting of the pump duty point, thus reducing energy costs.
These pumps are designed for circulating liquids in a wide range of light commercial and commercial applications including:
- Hot water heating systems of all kinds
- Air-conditioning & cooling systems
- Domestic water systems
- Ground-source heat pump systems
- Solar heating systems
- Proportional pressure control
- Constant pressure control
- Constant curve/constant speed duty
- No external motor protection required
- Available in stainless steel
- Insulating shells are supplied with single head pumps for heating systems
- Wide temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each other.
- Liquid Temperature: -10 °C to +110 °C
- Max. System Pressure: 1.6 MPa (16 bar)
- Max. Head, H: 18 metres
- Max. Flow Rate, Q: Single-head – 71 m3/h / Twin-head – 101 m3/h
- Material: Cast Iron