Unilift CC Range
The Unilift CC is a single-stage submersible drainage pump, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. The Unilift CC has now the dual outlet option which makes installation more flexible and replacement even easier than before. Connect vertically or horizontally.
The Unilift CC can pump down to 3 mm by removing the strainer. The Unilift CC is suitable for permanent as well as portable installation & is equipped with a non-return flap valve in the outlet in order to prevent back flow.
The Unilift CC is designed for pumping of:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems
- Horizontal or vertical outlet for easy installation or replacement
- Composite materials
- Stainless steel strainer
- Self venting valve in handle
- Available with level switch
- Unilift CC is suitable for low suction
- Light weight
Motor Sleeve: PP 15 GF
Pump Sleeve: PP 15 GF
Impeller: PPOm 20 GF
Suction Strainer: Stainless Steel Class A2
V-ring: NBR 50
O-rings: NBR 70
Cable: H05RN-F3G0.75 (CC 5) / H07RN-F391 (CC 7 – CC 9)
MAX. FLOW RATE, Q: 14 M3/H
MAX. HEAD, H: 9 M
LIQUID TEMP.: 0 °C TO +40 °C
MAX. PARTICLE SIZE: ∅10
LOW SUCTION TO 3 MM