The Grundfos SP range of submersible pumps is renowned for high efficiency and reliability. Made entirely of corrosion resistant stainless steel, the SP pumps are ideal for a wide variety of applications.
The Grundfos SP pumps represent state-of-the-art hydraulic design. Built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand, the SP pumps provide low long-term costs and high operating reliability regardless of the application.
The Grundfos SP range offers high efficiency, high resistance to sand and other abrasives, motor burnout protection, and easy maintenance. A complete monitoring and control system is available for constant optimisation of the pumping system.
The SP A & SP Pumps are suitable for the following applications:
- Groundwater supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Groundwater lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial applications
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs 100 %
- Stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Motor burnout protection
- Dry-running protection
- Monitoring, protection and communication via protection unit MP204, and remote control, R100