Submersible electric motor cooled by the flow of pumped liquid and sealed with a double mechanical seal and oil chamber.
The pump has a very silent operation, and can be installed inside boreholes and tanks, thus avoiding all the potential problems connected with suction and unpriming.
PULSAR electric pumps are utilised for:
- Lifting clear water from boreholes, first water collection tanks or cisterns
- Wells or water courses
- Distributing pressurised water to domestic installations, small agricultural plants, and sprinkler systems for lawns and vegetable gardens.
- Constructed in compliance with CEI 2-3 and CEI 61-69 (EN 60335-2-41) standards.
- Operating range: from 0.9 to 7.2 m3 /h with head up to 86 metres.
- Maximum permissible sand quantity: 50 g/m3.
- Motor protection level: IP 68.
- Insulation class: F.
- Liquid temperature range: From 0° C to +40° C.
- Standard cables: 20 m HO7 RN F cable type.
- Cable complete with SCHUKO plug EEC 7-VII-UNEL 47166-68 for the single-phase version.
- Impellers, diffusers, strainer and oil sump in abrasion-proof thermoplastic material.
- Outer liner, stator sleeve, upper head with delivery connection and closing ring in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Upper and lower bearing support in pressed anti-dezincification brass.
- Rotor shaft extension in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Elastomers in NBR.
- Stainless steel screws.
- Double mechanical seal with interposed oil chamber, in ceramic/carbon on the motor side, and silicon carbide/silicon carbide on the pump side.
- The seal system adopted ensures watertight sealing of the motor and good performance of the mechanical seal even in the event of short term dry operation.
OPERATING RANGE: FROM 0,9 TO 7,2 M3/H WITH HEAD UP TO 86 METRES.
PUMPED LIQUID: CLEAN, FREE OF SOLIDS AND ABRASIVES, NON-AGGRESSIVE.
MAX PERCENTAGE OF SAND IN WATER: 50 G/M3.
LIQUID TEMPERATURE RANGE: FROM 0 °C TO +40 °C.
MAXIMUM IMMERSION DEPTH: 20 METRES.
MOTOR PROTECTION CLASS: IP 68.
MOTOR PROTECTION RATING: F
INSTALLATION: FIXED OR PORTABLE, VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL POSITION.
OPERATION: MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC (CONTINUOUS DUTY WITH TOTALLY SUBMERGED PUMP)
DISCHARGE PORT DIAMETER: 1”1/4 GAS.
PUMP MAXIMUM DIAMETER: 138 MM.