Built with the highest level of flexibility and modularity, the new Lowara e-NSC series is ideal for transport and a vast array of industrial applications.
With efficiency levels that exceed ErP 2015, the e-NSC offers economical pumping solutions for the long term, and will be your go-to pump for all applications.
This single-stage, back pull-out, horizontal centrifugal pump is designed according to the EN733 standard for dimensions and power ratings, as well as the ISO 5199 standard for installation, maintenance, quality and safety. It’s available in a block or closed coupled version, and in a frame-mounted version with a bearing bracket.
The Lowara e-NSC Series is suitable for the following applications:
- Water transport
- District energy
- Greenhouse heating/cooling
- Power plant
Key Features & Benefits
- Hydraulic and motor efficiency exceeding the European Ecodesign requirements
- Standard pressure of 16 bar over the entire range
- Wide configuration options: compact, block and frame-mounted designs
- Wide material options for casing and impeller, from bronze to super-duplex
- Wide mechanical seal options: from single unbalanced seals to double cartridge configurations, with a variety of materials to accommodate all pumped fluids