Domestic installations lose millions of litres of potable water due to expansion water leaking from the vent and expansion pipe. Flamco’s Airfix diaphragm pressure expansion vessels for Potable equipment work to prevent this waste.
Bacteria formation is prevented because Airfix vessels are designed to allow a continuous flow through of water to maintain constant circulation. These expansion vessels can be applied in combination with all hot water calorifiers and as surge vessels in pressure boosting systems.
- No waste of valuable potable water.
- Continuous flow-through prevents bacterial growth.
- Special rubber (EPDM) diaphragm does not add any colour, odour or taste to the water.
- Corrosion-resistant coating inside.
- Internationally approved and certified
- WRAS Approved
Do download PDF’s simply click on the file names below:
Flamco Airfix Series Brochure
Flamco Airfix D-E 10bar Datasheet
Flamco Airfix D-E 16bar Datasheet
Airfix A 8-80 Datasheet
Airfix D-E-B 25bar Datasheet
Airfix D-E-B 16bar Datasheet
Airfix D-E-B 10bar Datasheet
Airfix 2-4 Datasheet
Airfix P Horizontal Datasheet
Airfix P 400-5000 Datasheet