Submersible pumps for solid-laden wastewater. Made in stainless steel, with mechanical seal and versions with twin-channel impeller, Vortex impeller, and grinder impeller.
Designed to handle suspended solids up to 50mm in diameter (35 mm for DOMO 7 and DOMO 7VX). Four basic models with 0.55 (0.75 HP) to 1.5 kW (2HP) rated power.
Supplied with or without float switch.
The Lowara DOMO Series are suitable for the following applications:
- Emptying of septic tanks and residential sumps
- Pumping of effluent (the VX version also pumps suspended filaments)
- Emptying of wells and tanks in industrial and ecological applications
- Emptying of tanks or reservoirs
- Emergency draining in flooded areas
Pump body, motor casing: Stainless steel
DOMO 7 (VX) impeller: Reinforced nylon
DOMO 10-15-20 (VX) impeller: Stainless steel
DOMO GRI impeller: Technopolymer PBT, stainless steel and high resistance Grinder.
Inner mechanical seal: Silicon-carbide/ Silicon-carbide – Lubricated by the DRIVELUB System.
Upper lip seal: NBR
DELIVERY: UP TO 40 M3/H
HEAD: UP TO 14.5 M
POWER SUPPLY: THREE-PHASE AND SINGLE-PHASE 50 AND 60 HZ
POWER: 0.55 KW TO 1.5 KW
MAXIMUM IMMERSION DEPTH: 5 M
TEMPERATURE OF PUMPED LIQUID: 0°C TO +35°C (WITH PUMP TOTALLY IMMERSED)
SHAFT EXTENSION: STAINLESS STEEL
LIQUIDS WITH SUSPENDED SOLIDS:
- : up to 35 mm (Domo 7-Domo 7VX)
- : up to 50 mm (Domo 10-15-20 and Domo10-15-20VX)
VERSION WITH GRINDER IMPELLER
INSULATION CLASS: F (MOTOR DRY)
LENGTH OF CABLE: 10 M (EXCEPT DOMO 7,5 M)