Single-stage, submersible, stainless steel, drainage pump in a robust design with a discharge port placed on top of the pump. The outer casing is made in one piece. The mains cable and the cable of the level switch are combined in one vulcanized and water-tight plug, which is secured to the socket of the hermetically sealed stator housing. The motor can be either a single or three-phase synchronous canned motor with liquid-filled rotor chamber and water-lubricated bearings.
The motor is cooled by the pumped liquid around the motor.
- Enclosure class: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
Single phase motors incorporate automatic overload protection which will cut out the motor in case of overload. When cooled to normal temperature, the motor restarts automatically.
The Unilift KP is designed for pumping of:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems
- Pump housing: Stainless steel
- Pump housing: DIN W.-Nr. 1.4301
- Pump housing: AISI 304
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Impeller: DIN W.-Nr. 1.4031
- Impeller: AISI 304
MAX. FLOW RATE, Q: 14 M3/H
MAX. HEAD, H: 9 M
LIQUID TEMP.: 0 °C TO +50 °C
MAX. PARTICLE SIZE: ∅1
MATERIAL: STAINLESS STEEL.