Varisco J Range pumps are ideal for pumping liquids with solids in suspension. They are suited to situations where the main feature is the difficulty in priming and they are used in industrial, commercial, construction & emergency applications.
The J series self-priming centrifugal pumps are for applications where the main feature is the difficulty in priming: even with suction heights of several meters the machine quickly evacuates the air from the suction pipe and starts pumping. Furthermore, compared to other pumps, the semi-open impeller makes the J suitable for pumping liquids with solids in suspension.
- Civil engineering
- 37 versions available with discharge sizes from 1.5” up to 12” to suit all applications.
- Rapid self-priming: without foot valve. Once filled with water, the pump is automatically primed to a height of 7.5 m.
- Easy to install: Only the suction pipe needs to be immersed in the liquid. The pump can be located above and in a dry place, in the most suitable location for service and control.
- High resistance to abrasive liquids: Ideal for muddy, sandy waters with solids in suspension. Semi-open impeller allowing the passage of solids of large diameter
- These are simple and reliable pumps which will give great performance in the most difficult applications.