Grundfos end-suction pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
The Grundfos NB(E)/NBG(E) pumps are all non-self-priming, single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The NB(E)/NBG(E) range consists of close-coupled pumps with their main dimensions in accordance with either EN 733 or ISO 2858.
The Grundfos NB range pumps are used in the following areas of application:-
- Heating Systems
- District Heating Systems
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Cooling Systems
- Wash Down Systems
- Industrial Transfer
Key Features & Benefits
- Four models available: NB / NBE / NBG / NBGE
- Design according to EN or ISO standards
- Compact design
- Flexible pump range
- EN 12756 shaft seal
- Various shaft seal options
- Compatible with Grundfos Go (NBE/NBGE models only)
- Low Energy (NBE/NBGE models only)
The NB(E)/NBG(E) range consists of close-coupled pumps with their main dimensions in accordance with either EN 733 or ISO 2858
- Housing (Volute) Options: Cast Iron or Stainless Steel.
- Impeller Options: Cast iron, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
To download the file, simply click on the file name below: