The UPS2 comes complete with modern motor technology and electronic control which enables it to meet current EuP/ErP standards. The UPS2 comes as a complete pump or as a pump head only.
The Grundfos UPS circulator pumps are designed for the following:
- Domestic heating systems
- Air-conditioning & cooling systems
- Three pumps in one – the UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS15 model designed for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance.
- The control box of the UPS2 can be mounted on the left, right or on the top.
- The cable gland of the UPS2 is the same design as that used on both the UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulators. This minimises time taken on changeover.
- Where the existing pump base is in good condition a pump head option can be chosen in order to minimise installation time by replacing the pump head only.
- The UPS2 is almost identical in overall dimensions to the UPS15-50/UPS15-60 models.
- The UPS2 is fitted with a screw which allows manual venting to remove air from the heating system.
- 5 year warranty
Pump housing: Cast Iron
Impeller: Composite, PES
Bearing plate: Stainless steel
Thrust bearing: Carbon
Rotor Can – Stainless steel
FLOW, Q: MAX. 3.3M³/H
HEAD, H: MAX. 6 M
LIQUID TEMPERATURE: +2 TO +95 °C
MAX. SYSTEM PRESSURE: 10 BAR
PORT TO PORT: 130MM
EEI: ≤ 0.23
To download the file, simply click on the file name below: