The high efficiency approach and the hydraulic performance optimised for variable speed control makes the Lowara e-LNT the perfect choice for demanding building services applications.
Newly designed high efficiency hydraulics, well exceeding the ErP2015 level and IE3 motors that set the basis for very low operational costs.
Robust design, different bearing frame sizes and stainless steel replaceable wear rings ensure a long service life. The e-LNT is also designed for easy maintenance and all service points are easy reachable to reduce downtime.
The Lowara e-LNT Series can be used for the following applications:
- HVAC – Liquid transfer in heating, air-conditioning & ventilation systems.
- Pressure boosting in commercial buildings.
- Irrigation systems.
- Performances: the e-LNE pumps are ErP 2015 compliant, equipped with IE3 motors, and with hydraulic target points and coverage that satisfy the needs of CBS applications. The standard full cast iron version with PN16, 120°C maximum fluid temperature, and EPDM elastomer is exactly what the CBS Market needs.
- Reliability: robust construction and high-quality standards in production, interchangeable mechanical seals and wear rings, guarantee a continuous operation without faults and a shorter down time for maintenance. Dual volute configuration allows for built-in redundancy; but also provides the possibility of parallel operation.
- Versatility: beside the standard offer, the Lowara e-LNE series is available in different construction as well as with different material configurations for impellers and elastomers. That helps in addressing a wide range of applications.
- Total cost ownership: the best-in-class hydraulic and electric efficiency, the Hydrovar , the easy and quick maintenance, allow to reduce the operation and maintenance cost and to save energy when the pump is working or is at rest.
Pump body: Cast iron
Impeller: Cast iron (also available in bronze or stainless steel)
- Delivery: up to 800 m³/h
- Head: up to 100 m
- Power supply: three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0,25 kW up to 37 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -25°C to +140°C