The pumps are all single-stage, in-Line centrifugal pumps with standard motor and mechanical shaft seals. The pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pumps and motor are separate units.
Two different models of vertical in-line pumps are available. Please note that there are a number of specific product variants available for each model. Detailed information on these variants can be found in Grundfos WebCAPS.
This pump model is characterised by
- High reliability and efficiency.
- Quiet, highly efficient IE3 motors are standard components.
- All TP(D) pumps are electro-coated to ensure a high corrosion resistance.
- A built-in frequency converter, allowing different control methods to be employed.
- TPE(D) pumps offer energy saving benefits and increased comfort
- Optimised hydraulics for high efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- High-efficiency motors IE3 motors
- Single and twin options available
- Top-pull-out design
- In-line pumps allow for straight pipework and thus often reduced installation costs and space
- The impeller is hydraulically and mechanically balanced to increase the life of motor bearings and shaft seal
- Pump housing and pump head/motor stool are electrocoated to maintain pump efficiency over a longer period of time
- TPE, TPED – pumps with built-in frequency converter
To download the file, simply click on the file name below: